What is Clean Water Worth for Northern Minnesota Communities?
Are you interested in learning more about the status and threats for our northern waters? Do you want to learn more about how we value clean water? Do you want to protect the health of northern Minnesota lakes, rivers, streams, and wetlands?
Please join us for a forum on the value of clean water to learn more.
March 23, 2017
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Central Lakes College, Chalberg Theater
501 West College Drive, Brainerd, MN 56401
• State of Northern Minnesota Waters - Kent Montgomery, Central Lakes College
• Economic Reality of Clean and Healthy Waters - Dr. Pat Welle, Bemidji State University
• Myth and Policy: Are Northern Minnesota Waters Being Protected from Pollution? - Paula Maccabee, WaterLegacy
Panel Discussion – Audience Questions
• Kent Montgomery, Central Lakes College
• Pat Welle, Bemidji State University
• Paula Maccabee, WaterLegacy
• Levi Brown, Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
• Tom Watson, Whitefish Area Property Owners Association
This forum is hosted by the Gordon Rosenmeier Center for State and Local Government, Leech Lake Area Watershed Foundation, Northern Water Alliance of Minnesota.
Contact the Gordon Rosenmeier Center (281-963-3877 Laura) or Leech Lake Area Watershed Foundation (218-675-5773) for more information. Click here for printable flyer.